Updated November 30, 2020
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Website (“Contribution“) and to any interactive services associated with it. Our rules are to ensure all of our participants can contribute in discussion and networking freely and safely.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
We will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards. Any post deemed in breach of the Content Guidelines is subject to removal
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in Ireland and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- refer to reselling/transferring tickets from our Events;
- be overtly Adult in nature, including nudity, depictions of people in explicit or suggestive or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative;
- infringe copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights;
- sensational content;
- drug or drug-related products;
- tobacco products;
- discriminatory practices;
- third-party infringement;
- an illegal product or service;
- excessively violent content;
- personal attributes;
- misleading or false content;
- legal or personal injury services;
- counterfeit documents;
- spyware or malware;
- unsafe supplements;
- weapons, ammunition or explosive; and/or
- illegal products or services
- Include direct or indirect assertions or implications about a person’s race, ethnic origin, religion, beliefs, age, sexual orientation or practices, gender identity, disability, medical condition (including physical or mental health), financial status, membership in a trade union, criminal record or name; and/or
- Must not imply or attempt to generate a negative self-perception in order to promote dietary, weight loss or other health-related products.
- payday or cash advance loans.
- business models offering quick compensation for little investment; and/or
- Penny auctions.
- The following content is restricted:
- alcohol- any advert that promotes or features alcohol must comply with the applicable local laws in the country
- which it will be broadcasted;
- relating to adult content;
- real money gambling;
- regional lotteries;
- online pharmacies;
- student loans services; and/or
- financial services.
Our brand, logo and name can only be featured in adverts where prior written consent has been provided from a member of our team.
Breaches of our Content Guidelines
We may take action against a particular Contribution or on an account basis by removing a particular post or message or by temporarily or permanently suspending access to a user. This is in addition to our rights of action contained in the Terms and Conditions of your ticket.